The TQ series pumps are designed for water supply and pressure boosting in residential, commercial, and light industrial applications where low or inadequate water pressure exists. It is suitable for boosting pressure from underground or surface water supplies.
Suitable for pressure boosting in residential with clear and none abrasive water：
– Apartment and house water supply. – Circulation for pool and pond. – Car Washing.
– Sprinkling water for plants in the garden. – Fish breeding. – Drain groundwater. – Irrigation.
Our bestselling Pump is the TQ400 Walrus Electronic Control Pump
- The TQ is a complete, all-in-one unit, consisting of a pump, motor, pressure tank, and electronic controller. The built-in electronic controller provides constant pressure which ensures that the pump starts automatically when water is consumed and operates continuously until water is not required.
- Compact design and quiet operation make the TQ series suitable for many applications.
- The TQ is constructed from top quality corrosion resistant materials.
- Pump has built-in dry-run shut off with automatic reset function.
- The motor has a built-in thermal overload to protect against high operating temperatures and over current. (Single phase motor only) 6. The TQ has an anti-cycling feature that prevents the pump from continuously starting and stopping when you have a dripping tap or minor leak in the system.
- The pumps will lift water up to 7.6m. with a foot valve and pump suction piping filled with water.
HERE ARE SOME QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ON THE WALRUS TQ PUMP.
(before the operation, turn off the power switch first.)
Q1. The pump does not start.
A: Cause 1: No power supply. Remedy: Connect the electricity supply.
A: Cause 2: Too low/high voltage. Remedy: Check if the supply voltage is within ± 10%.
A: Cause 3: Seized-up pump. Remedy: Place a screwdriver against the shaft end of the motor to check if the rotor will spin freely, and contact your pump supplier.
Q2. Pump cuts out during operation.
A: Cause 1: Seized-up pump. Remedy: Same as above.
A: Cause 2: Overloaded motor. Remedy: Turn off the power supply and restart or contact your pump supplier.
A: Cause 3: Poor water supply. Remedy: Check if the pump suction inlet is blocked.
Q3. The pump starts when no water is consumed.
A: Cause 1: Existing pipe is leaking. Remedy: Fix the leakage.
A: Cause 2: Defective check valve. Remedy: Clean or replace with a new valve.
A: Cause 3: Pipe suck in air. Remedy: Check the suction pipe and water supply.
Q4. The pump starts and stops too frequently.
A: Cause 1: Leakage in the suction pipe or air in the water. Remedy: Check the suction pipe and water supply.
A: Cause 2: Discharge flow is too low. Remedy: Set your tap on a higher water flow.
Q5. Electric shock.
A: Cause: Ineffective grounding. Remedy: Reactivate grounding.
Q6. The pump does not stop when water is not consumed.
A: Cause 1: Poor water supply or air suck in. Remedy:1. Turn off the power supply and open the refilling plug to release the air. Then restart.2. In case of long suction pipes, turn off the power and make sure if the water supply is adequate.
A: Cause 2: The pressure setting is too high. Remedy: Adjust pressure per XI.
A: Cause 3: The flow set is too small. Remedy: Adjust flow switch per XII.
Q7. The pump runs normally but with very low discharge flow.
A: Cause 1: the 3-phase motor runs in the wrong rotation. Remedy: Switch any of the 2 wires from the motor terminal to correct rotation.
A: Cause 2: Poor water supply. Remedy: Check if the water supply is adequate and if the suction pipe is blocked.
WALRUS Pump Co., Ltd is the leading manufacturers of pumps located in Taiwan since 1967, our value is to satisfy customers with a range of comprehensive products, innovative technology, and superior quality, value, and service. We continuously invest in new product research and development to bring you the best in the industry. Walrus has obtained ISO 9001 and continuously meets worldwide safety standards.