VOKÈRA VISION 25S A RATED CONDENSING SYSTEM BOILER INCLUDING FLUE
The Vision system is a feature rich Vokèra condensing system boiler. This boiler has extremely compact dimensions measuring 715 mm (H) x 405mm (W) x 248mm (D) and can fit neatly within most standard kitchen cupboards.
- ErP Class A
- Up to 97% efficient (ErP space heating) when installed with optional Vokèra intelligent controls
- 5 or 7 year warranty option
- Rear flue option
- Built-in on-board relay
- Lightweight and kitchen cupboard fit
- Vision C combi boiler also available
A system boiler is a boiler that is installed on a sealed central heating system, as the word suggests it is not open to atmospheric pressure and the system is kept with a closed circuit.
In this type of heating system, a system boiler connects to a storage cylinder that provides the domestic hot water. As the heating system is sealed it requires no tank in the loft space. When coupled with a mains pressure hot water storage cylinder (known as an invented cylinder), it is well suited to properties with multiple bathrooms. In this configuration, good flow rates can be maintained if more than one domestic hot water outlet is in use at the same time. System boilers are also compatible with solar thermal, therefore if you currently have a system boiler, adding a solar thermal system can be fairly straightforward. Always seek advice from your Gas Safe Registered engineer.
A system boiler is an ideal boiler if you want to:
- Replace an existing system boiler and are happy
- with the performance your system boiler provides
- Provide hot water to be used by more than one
- bathroom at once using an unvented cylinder
- Reduce system pipework
- Remove feed and expansion tanks for your current boiler that are in your loft space