VOKÈRA 36C EVOLVE COMBI BOILER INCLUDING FLUE
We’ve taken everything we have ever learned about design, performance and servicing and combined all that knowledge into one superior, cutting-edge boiler range. The evolve family comprises of both combi and system boilers, with a variety of outputs to suit every home’s requirements. A feature rich, state-of-the-art boiler range that will enrich the lives of homeowners and engineers alike by providing warmth, comfort, efficiency and long-term performance, coupled with ease of installation. It all adds up to our best boiler range to date.
dimensions of 740mm (H) x 420mm (W) x 350mm (D).
- Fully compliant with the Energy-related Products Directive. Further efficiency can be achieved when installed with a weather compensation sensor or OpenTherm control such as BeSMART.
- ACC (Active Combustion Control) reduces emissions by adapting the air/gas mix according to the gas quality.
- Efficiency indicator with on screen display of “High” or “Optimal” efficiency
- NG/LPG compatible out-of-the-box, with no additional kit required.
- 7-10 year parts and labour warranty.(1)
- DHW flow rate of up to 15.6 l/min results in quick delivery of hot water and meets NHBC performance requirements for combi boilers in properties with multiple bathrooms.
- Compact dimensions enable the boiler to be sited almost anywhere in the home, including within a kitchen cupboard.(2)
- Text driven menu for easy set up and adjustment.
- DHW Flow meter enables flow rate monitoring via the display and BeSMART.
- Exceptional modulation ratio of 7:1 maximises efficiency and comfort for end user.
- Designed for easy installation. A pre-fixing jig and built-in filling loop allows the system to be connected and tested without the boiler needing to be in place.
- The easy to use appliance interface and controls permits the end user to view, change and adjust the operating modes of the boiler.
- Versatile flue options with concentric flue lengths up to 11m.
- Direct rear flue option, reduces overall installation footprint.
- Built-in frost protection, protects the appliance from damage during periods of cold weather.
- Simple commissioning; only minimal adjustments are required after installation and automatic modulation eliminates the need to range rate the boiler.
- Anti-seize function protects the pump and motorised valve from sticking during long periods of inactivity.
- Self-start programming protects the pump and motorised valve from sticking during long periods of inactivity.
- Enhanced Autostop disabling function with four optional modes of operation, including: service reminder, reducing the output of the boiler, supply DHW only and moving the boiler into standby mode (no heat or DHW).(3)
(1) Subject to registration and annual service. 10 year warranty offer valid when installed with BeSMART and registered through Vokèra Affinity, terms and conditions apply. (2) Cupboard fit applies to 24C, 28C & 32C (3) Autostop activation device required. (4) Contact Vokèra Technical Support for advice.