VOKÈRA 29A COMPACT A COMBI BOILER INCLUDING FLUE
The Compact A is Vokèra’s entry level condensing combi boiler which is simple and easy to operate. The Compact A can fit neatly within most standard kitchen cupboards and it has very small dimensions of 715mm (H) x 405mm (W) x 248mm (D).
- ErP Class A
- Up to 97% efficient (ErP space heating) when installed with optional Vokèra intelligent controls
- OpenTherm inside
- Rear flue option
- Kitchen cupboard fit
- Lightweight from just 26kg
- Tyco connection to RF 7 day programmable room thermostat
- No need for storage cylinders or tanks
- 2 year warranty
A combi boiler, also known as a combination boiler, provides heat for central heating and domestic hot water upon demand. With a combi boiler heating system you do not require feed and expansion tanks in your loft space or a hot water storage cylinder, therefore saving space.
Domestic hot water is fed from the mains supply which maintains high water pressure and is heated instantly. However if you live in a low water pressure area, or have multiple bathrooms, a combi boiler may not be suitable. We always advise that you seek advice from your Gas Safe Registered engineer.
A combi boiler is an ideal boiler if you want to:
- Replace an existing combi boiler and are happy with the performance your combi provides
- Utilise your loft space/airing cupboard for another purpose and want to remove the tanks and hot water storage cylinder
- Have instant hot water on demand
- Save space