Roper Rhodes Hampton Vanity Basin Unit
The Hampton range is a classic design that blends the beautiful quality of craftsmanship with shaker lines and a muted palette. the deep hues of pewter, Derwent Blue and slate grey are perfect for creating a dramatic bathroom, or opt for Agave, Mocha or chalk white for a subtle and relaxing vibe.
Elements from the Hampton range can be used as standalone pieces, or alternatively fitted together with help of worktops and plinths to achieve a fitted look. Underslung basin units really add to the period drama, especially when used together to create a statement 1200mm double basin unit. or opt for a 700mm wall mounted basin unit to offer a stylish twist to the classic look. flexibility is key with the Hampton range as there is something to suit even the smallest room with the compact cloakroom unit to the bestselling 600mm unit.
A well balanced and timeless design that marries classic detailing with the simple lines of contemporary furniture. Hand Painted for a unique, textured finish.
*N.B. – The Hampton 2 Tap Hole and 3 Tap Hole are only available in the 575mm Unit – The 700mm is available in 1 Tap Hole – floor standing or Wall Hung
- Complete your Hampton bathroom with a convenient and tasteful storage cabinet with three internal shelves for all your bathroom essentials.
- Featuring Shaker-style 5 piece doors and tongue & groove effect side panels for a clean yet classic look.
- With integrated magnetic catches for smooth opening action and ample interior storage space. Simple chrome knob(s) are supplied as standard with all Hampton units except the wall mounted basin unit.
- Available in a variety of neutral finishes to complement your existing bathroom style.
- 575mm – Unit – 530(w) x 745mm(h) x 370(d) – Basin 575(w) x 120(h) x 390mm(d)
- 700mm – Unit – 665(w) x 750(h) x 400mm(d) – Basin 710(w) x 125(h) x 420mm(d)
Visit our 101 Bathrooms Showroom in Tullamore to see our full range on display.