Roper Rhodes Hampton underslung Basin Unit with worktop
Visit our Bathroom and Tile Showroom in Tullamore to see our full range of bathroom Furniture, Tiles, and more… stroll through our Bathroom displays for some bathroom inspiration.
The Hampton range is a classic design that blends the beautiful quality of craftsmanship with shaker lines and a muted palette. the deep hues of pewter, Derwent Blue and slate grey are perfect for creating a dramatic bathroom, or opt for Agave, Mocha or chalk white for a subtle and relaxing vibe.
Elements from the Hampton range can be used as standalone pieces, or alternatively fitted together with help of worktops and plinths to achieve a fitted look. Underslung basin units really add to the period drama, especially when used together to create a statement 1200mm double basin unit. or opt for a 700mm wall mounted basin unit to offer a stylish twist to the classic look. flexibility is key with the Hampton range as there is something to suit even the smallest room with the compact cloakroom unit to the bestselling 600mm unit.
It has a timeless feel that suits any style, making it perfect for country living, urban life or anything in between.
Traditional Shaker cabinetry techniques combine with a hand painted finish and a simple, elegant silhouette for a truly classic feel. Underslung basin units really add to the period drama, especially when used together to create a statement 1200mm double basin unit.
*if you wish to upgrade your handle please state it in the note of the quote request.
- An undermount traditional style basin unit that can be easily integrated into a larger furniture run, with an elegant strata worktop.
- Featuring Shaker-style 5 piece doors and tongue & groove effect side panels for a clean yet classic look.
- With integrated magnetic catches for smooth opening action and ample interior storage space. Simple chrome knob(s) are supplied as standard with all Hampton units except the wall mounted basin unit.
- Available in a variety of neutral finishes to complement your existing bathroom style.
- Please note that infill panels and plinths are available to help you to create a seamless furniture run.
- Unit – 586(w) x 465(d) x 835(h)mm – 2 x Units – 1172 (w) x 465(d) x 835(h) – Basin 460(w) x 180(h) x 330mm(d) – Worktop 600(w) x 25(h) x 475mm(d) or Worktop with 2 units 1186(w) x 25(h) x 475mm(d) (UNCUT – Tap Holes)
Visit our 101 Bathrooms Showroom in Tullamore to see our full range on display.
Some of our Brands request we do not put prices on our website or sell their products online…